Below are horoscopes for each of the signs and The Collective for the lunation beginning with the New Moon in Sagittarius (11/26/19) by Sara Galactica. Sara is a writer and tarot reader based in the Pacific Northwest. She is the creator of Tarot Ecosystems, author of The Sweet/Nothing poetry-based oracle, and co-author of The Nomad Guide to the Tarot.
Each horoscope is in the form of a haiku, and includes questions for reflection, meditation, divination, creation, etc. As always: Take what you need and leave the rest.
Hope is like the Sun:
Weather may obscure it, but
it shines anyway.
- What habits do you have that make it hard to remember hope?
- How might you balance being well-informed with being a conduit for hope?
- What simple, radical joy can you offer a world that feeds on despair?
You are strong enough
to carry your story. You
write the next chapter.
- What can old wounds teach you about your resilience?
- How can you accept the hardship in your story without becoming lost in it?
- What’s something you want to try but haven’t? Who can help you do this now?
Lay down your burdens.
Set the contents of your heart
where you can see them.
- What feels heavy? Is it yours, or someone else’s?
- What are you toting around with you that is ready to be set down?
- Who can help you process what to keep and what to release?
Gather round, friends, and
remember: Chosen family
also chooses you.
- What are the friendships that need your love and attention?
- What are the relationships that need to be cut away?
- Are you grieving relationships you had, or the ones you wish you had?
The Sun is rising
over the horizon. Watch
what the light unveils.
- What ways have you changed (or faced change) this year?
- How do you tell the difference between your intuition and your inner-critic?
- If you quiet the voice of your inner-imposter, what opportunities do you see?
Bless who you were and
make way for who you’re
about to become.
- What outdated beliefs about who you are do you still hold onto?
- How might you wash away the old expectations that no longer serve you?
- What fears do you need to face, and who can help you face them?
in unison, though millions
of light years apart.
- How do your words or energy influence those around you?
- What can you do to communicate effectively, even with those who make that challenging?
- Who deserves your time and effort, and who can you lovingly spin away from?
Fear does not know what
will happen, and waiting won’t
keep you from power.
- What does your fear teach you?
- Who/what makes you feel most empowered/confident?
- How is your impatience holding you back?
You don’t need to wage
war against the sea-- you must
only stay afloat.
- How might you prioritize rest and recovery?
- How might you find freedom by letting go of what you are resisting?
- How does your intuition keep you afloat?
The Sun has returned,
and you are reborn. Shed old
skin, embrace the new.
- Where do you feel empty or depleted?
- What old ideas-- about yourself, about what you are capable of-- do you need to shed?
- How would you like to be reborn to yourself now?
May you take refuge
in small pleasures. May joy be
- How can you be efficient with your energy?
- What small pleasures bring you the greatest happiness?
- What can you do to prioritize joy for yourself and others?
Permit yourself rest.
Allow empty space. Enjoy
the bliss of boredom.
- What is your relationship to being busy or distracted?
- How do you take rest?
- When was the last time you gave yourself a real break?
Kneel at the river
of memory and sift through
the debris for gold.
- Who are the elders you look to for guidance and mentorship?
- How do you offer mentorship and guidance to others?
- What memories serve as the foundation for who you are today?