Zodiac Gift Set: Cancer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 10 items left in stock!
Retail orders are typically shipped in 5-8 business days of purchase, but please be patient as we are a small team making goods carefully and lovingly by hand. We ship packages out Monday - Friday. Requests for shipping information can be sent to email@example.com. We are always happy to help.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund you if bought online from our store within 30 days, or can find a substitute product.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You can reference your order number, which would have been emailed to you.
Zodiac Gift Set: Cancer Info
A gift set just for Cancer!
We chose a signature scent that’s deep and intimate for both your candle and incense. This scent hates small talk, enjoys painting, and would hold you if you cried. It’s cozy and indulgent and safe, because you deserve a safe space! Your scented veil creates an atmosphere of focus and positivity. For your perfume, we chose a Water-aligned scent pulled straight from the rainforests of the Pacific Northwest, so you can wear your strong-but-sensitive Water sign proudly on your shell. I mean sleeve.
- At once sultry and playful.
- White Lodge Solid Perfume
- A statement of strength and depth, straight from the PNW.
- Hermitage Candle
- A true escape, the same scent as our popular incense. (Jar may differ based on availability.)
Herbal Renewal Scented Veil
- Uplifting, mind-sharpening, and joyful.
- One semiprecious stone - Selenite
- Selenite derives its name from the moon goddess Selene and embodies the element of water. Cancers can use this stone to improve intuition, self discovery and for protection. It is also the perfect stone for the overly sensitive because it can help cleanse one’s mind of negative thoughts and facilitates forgiveness. Selenite is also a good stone for the home, a cancer’s favorite place. You can use selenite to create a safe, peaceful space that no outside influence can penetrate.
*Avoid cleansing in water
Candle almost gone? Check out our blog for 10 ways you can re-use the jar!