No Synthetic FragrancesPrinted with Soy Ink Certified Vegan
Celebrate your love of Darlingtonia californica, the North American Cobra Lily, every day when you wash up. This classic vintage illustration is a must-have for botanists of any age.
Each soap is around 4oz net weight and features an image printed on rice paper with soy-based bio-toner and comes wrapped in a bio-plastic which can be composted in an industrial composter. It's gentle enough to be used head to toe.
- organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
- organic elaeis guineensis (palm kernel) oil
- sodium hydroxide*
- sorbitan oleate
- avena sativa (oat) protein extract
- oryza sativa (rice) paper
- titanium dioxide
- soy-based bio-ink (vegetable origin)
The wrapper on this soap breaks down in an industrial composter.
Check out our other printed soaps!