- February 2nd-5th: Find our booth in Artisan Alley at the Seattle Gift Show inside the Washington State Convention Center located in downtown Seattle. This show allows wholesale buyers to interact with our team, try out our products and make orders on the spot. We will be offering daily giveaways so come by and say hi!
- March 16th: Join us at the Skagit Valley Food Co-op Wellness Fair from 11am-3pm. Our Founder and Master Crafter, Alesia, will be demoing our facial collection and the entire wellness department will be 25% off all day long!
- March 22nd: Celebrate World Water Day with us at the Little Squalicum Beach in Bellingham, WA from 12-1pm for a clean-up and celebration of the waterways. We'll also be handing out Vegan Lip Balms to the first 30 attendees to raise awareness of why metal tins are more sustainable than plastic tubes!
- April 19th: Come meet the faces behind Whatcom County's B Corp Businesses and find out more about people using business as a force for good. Learn about the certification process & network with other community members motivated by sustainability & positive social impact. Representatives from Kulshan Services LLC, Sea Witch Botanicals & Aslan Brewing Co. will be there to share their experiences as certified B Corps. Join us from 7-9pm at the Aslan Depot.
- July 13th: It's that time of the year again- Sunnyland Stomp! Celebrate the vibrant community within the Sunnyland neighborhood from 3-8pm. More details to come.
- August 10th: Sustainamainia is a free event that provides fun activities for all ages to encourage everyday sustainable practices for you, your family, your friends, and your neighbors. Join us from 10am-2pm at Bothell City Hall.
- Bellingham Veg Fest is Bellingham First Ever All-Vegan Fest! This is a FREE public event and will be held at the Depot Market in downtown Bellingham from 11am-5pm. Come out and enjoy vegan food, products & services, and entertainment.
- Every Saturday (April 6th- December 21st): Bellingham Farmers Market - 10am-3pm at the Market Depot Square. We are here every Saturday, rain or shine. Our BFM booth is also a clean plastics and SWB product packaging dropoff location. We offer this to ensure these materials are properly recycled, so feel free to return empty packaging and any clean plastics you have collected.