We’re looking for the next Sea Witch to join our team! We are a small group of nature-minded artisans who take pride in the work we do to bring health-positive home and body products to our customers. Sea Witch Botanicals aims to keep the world's water healthy by providing natural home and body products that are good for you, and the environment. We are a certified B Corporation and family-owned.
We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Sales & Fulfillment Acolyte. Your main roles will be to assist the sales team with lead generation, customer service, and picking/packing/shipping orders to our stockists.
- Competency with computers and Microsoft Office. Training is available, but you should have the basics.
- Ability to regularly lift 50lb. throughout the day
- Able to communicate effectively in-person, over the phone, and in any written mediums
- Stellar attention to detail
- Able to see something which needs to be done and act accordingly
- Ability to take direction well
- Set up and sell at pop-ups and markets
- A valid drivers license and method of transportation
Bonus points if you are:
- Having a background in sustainability and/or environmental business
- Good with kids
- Able to relate to a wide range of personality types
- Familiar with our products, or already using products similar to ours
This position is part-time, around 20 hours per week, but can be flexible. You have a direct impact on the growth of this small local business.
Sea Witch Botanicals is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate candidates based on ethnicity, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Note: Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.