The Lab Production Assistant helps the Master Crafter with the everyday creation of Sea Witch Botanicals’ all-natural products. You will be responsible for inventorying, sorting, and preparing raw ingredients in addition to hand-crafting soaps, lip balms, salves, incense, and more!
The ideal candidate already has some production background in baking or chemistry. You are an avid note-taker, clean & tidy, punctual, organized, and pay close attention to direction and details.
Even though this is a fast-paced job, we have a lot of fun! Sea Witch Botanicals is a certified B Corp and Towards Zero Waste company. We are a small group, so it’s important that our team feels valued and that we all have open communication.
- Able to repeatedly lift at least 50lbs.
- Do repetitive manufacturing, such as filling hundreds of jars a day.
- Follow specific processes and understand why the steps are important
- Stand on your feet and work for 4-8 hours a day
- Positive attitude and adaptability in an ever changing work environment.
- Reliable and eager to work.
This is a part-time position with potential for full-time in the future. Expected 20-30 hours available per week.
Sea Witch Botanicals is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate candidates based on ethnicity, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Our products are vegan, but you don't have to be. We ask that you are courteous to customers' and employees' choice in veganism.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org