Come join a fast-growing company forged in Bellingham, WA. Sea Witch Botanicals is an environmentally focused certified B Corp offering handcrafted home and body products across the world! Benefits start out with health-dental-vision coverage, paid time off, free & discounted product, and scheduling flexibility.
Hourly Wage: $14.68
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a Fulfillment Handler to help with our pick, pack & ship process for retail and wholesale. This role requires strong problem-solving skills, a small amount of tech savviness, and the obligatory ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis. You will be a shipping and inventory management champion – keeping an eye on inventory and being able to successfully triage what orders go out to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Review order lists and triage high-priority orders
- Pick, pack and ship retail and wholesale packages
- Update inventory management system and communicate product/packaging needs to the team
- Mindful assembly of cartons and collateral for outgoing orders
- Following proper COVID safety protocols and maintain a tidy, safe work environment
- Helping other departments (such as packaging) as needed
- Previous experience in shipping/fulfillment for retail or wholesale
- Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platforms
- Ability to use a Windows computer
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis
- High attention to detail and sharp problem solving skills
- You will be working with highly fragranced products, near to the production department. Please be aware of the ingredients used. This job may not be ideal for those with severe fragrance sensitivities or allergies to our current ingredients list.
How to Apply:
Send a resume & cover letter to email@example.com outlining your skills, experience, and why you want to work with us.
Sea Witch Botanicals is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and does not discriminate against candidates because of age, religion, ethnicity, origin, genetics, orientation, gender identity, or expression.